Guacamole is a family favorite around here. You can use it as a dip or even just eat it with a spoon. Add it as a garnish or spread and your taste buds will thank you!
- 6 ripe avocados
- 1/2 lime – freshly squeezed juice
- 1 tbsp raw red onion
- 2 tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- jalapeno as desired
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mash avocados by hand or in food processor.
- Add lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Fold in or pulse gently onions, jalapeno, and tomatoes.
Adjust ingredients to your preference. You might enjoy this dish with Fajita Chicken in the Crockpot.
Enjoy with chips and vegetables!